Is the blogger in you is calling out for a little more organization?
Is the idea of planning your blog posts seems daunting or unrealistic with all that’s on your plate?
Fear not, you can organize it without any stress because I have got a free printable blog goal setting planner designed specifically for bloggers like yourself!
With this planner you will be able to stay motivated while keeping up with deadlines and organizing content ideas from start to finish.
A blog planner is exactly what you need to stay on top of all your blogging tasks.
It will help keep you organized by providing a place for everything and keeping track of deadlines, goals, progress and more. Keep your blog post ideas organized in a vision board for each month
You can also use it as a brain dump tool where you can write down ideas or thoughts that come up throughout the day so they don’t slip through the cracks. Learn what you can do on a weekly basis to help keep up with deadlines and especially get new content idea flowing!
Keep the track of blog goals, progress and all the to-dos that need done this week or month.
Here You will Find
- 12 pages of monthly goals and planning.
- 1 page monthly action list with check boxes.
- 1 page of 2021 goal write up.
- There is a weekly blog planner for you to print out as many times as are needed.
- 1 page of monthly goal tracker.
- 1 page of weekly blog goals as rectangles that can be cut out and hung anywhere
- 1 page weekly blog scheduler.
- 2 different pages to brain dump your ideas.
- 2 pages of blog category and post planner.
- 1 page blog post planner with a checklist. Print it whenever needed.
- 1 page blog income tracker.
- 1 page blog progress report.
- 1 page for next year vision to put you missed/dropped goal and write 2022 main goals.
This is the perfect time to download a free printable blog goal setting planner. It has all of the essentials you need in order to plan out your posts ahead of time and stay on top with everything that needs done each day so you never miss another deadline or forget an important post idea again.
Looking for more Printable Planners, check this round up blog post on free planners you can download today!